Got chance to go to iPhone 7 plus, do I?

Soldato
You can, & I have, Geek Bench 4 says its a very very fast phone ! lol

Now my 820 powered phone isn't to bad at all, its just fine, but this is OCUK so, ya know, 'overclock' or get the fastest speed.

However, I'm still sitting on the fence, been delayed until the end of the week to get this phone unlocked and im having 2nd thoughts now, not sure, I guess I could sell on I keep telling myself.

I guess geekbench also tells you that the faster cpu will open the app and it will be optimized 100x better on whichever has the higher score right?

Soldato
I've got both an S8+ and an iPhone 8, having just moved back to an iPhone after 3 months with Android. I just prefer iOS and 3 months was a good stab, although I did actually quite like Samsung's incarnation of Android.

If you haven't used iOS recently then you should have a play around with an iPhone first before making any decisions. Only you can be sure whether you'll get on with the device or not.

Soldato
OP
I've got both an S8+ and an iPhone 8, having just moved back to an iPhone after 3 months with Android. I just prefer iOS and 3 months was a good stab, although I did actually quite like Samsung's incarnation of Android.

If you haven't used iOS recently then you should have a play around with an iPhone first before making any decisions. Only you can be sure whether you'll get on with the device or not.

So what about iOS do you like and prefer? People just say its a preference, - ok, but why ? what exactly ?

I have an iPad Pro and macbook air, so know either platform well - its not difficult using either so this 'preference' attitude is weird, their v similar, I don't get lost on either device, iOS speed due to the apple CPU is what appeals.

Soldato
I have an iP7+ and a MacBook Air too. I love it, aside from the usual iPhone things, I love the integration with my MacBook. I use iMessage, Safari, Calendar, Notes etc and it's all seamlessly synced with my phone. I do some work / planning on my MacBook, close the lid and carry on with my phone wherever I am.

Soldato
OP
I have an iP7+ and a MacBook Air too. I love it, aside from the usual iPhone things, I love the integration with my MacBook. I use iMessage, Safari, Calendar, Notes etc and it's all seamlessly synced with my phone. I do some work / planning on my MacBook, close the lid and carry on with my phone wherever I am.

I guess so, but similar multi platform works with google now - my current android phone sends pics to my desktop - google docs, notes, and drop box etc, I'm not sure how good they are in comparison to mac though?

Soldato
Never used the sync with google, so I can't comment, but my experience with Apple devices is seamless. I never have to think about it.

I even use the reminders, notes and calendar significantly more than I used to.

Back
Top Bottom