• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** GPU Hierarchy ***

Associate
It's a great post. Is anyone aware of a similar chart for laptop gpus/cpus? Been considering getting one, but wondering what level I would need to get a similar spec to my desktop (on sig).

I'd guess 4080, but given the varying wattages, seems a very tricky game to play.

Edit to point out genuinely no pun intended.

Last edited:
Caporegime

Computerbase updated their list:

OljsaHa.png

PCFyQAZ.png

wQReBJv.png

ZDO7nIr.png

Reactions: TNA
I have an EVGA 3070 which is currently tier E. Passmark's web site scores as 22,415 in its database. Because my card is manufacture-overclocked though, Passmark (on my local PC) scored it as 24,651 which is just a cat's whisker underneath a 3080. This moves it up to a tier D. No doubt it will drop to like tier P when the 5000 series come out :D

Also interesting to know that my 5 year old laptop with a 1660 Ti still scrapes through as entry level.

Back
Top Bottom