Gran Turismo "Sport"

Soldato
Is there meant to be more than one display mode on the PS4 Pro, it wont let me change it. I thought there was meant to be a "frame rate" and a "quality" mode.

Soldato
I've got this coming tomorrow after pre-ordering years ago. I don't have a PS+ account, how much am I going to be able to do with this?

I've played every GT game so far, I normally play through the GT mode and career mode, always enjoyed buying cars and upgrading them, especially the used car section. I'm not sure I want to play online against other people, I can imagine people messing around and I don't want to pay for PS+ account.

Am I about to be very disappointed?

Soldato
I've got this coming tomorrow after pre-ordering years ago. I don't have a PS+ account, how much am I going to be able to do with this?

I've played every GT game so far, I normally play through the GT mode and career mode, always enjoyed buying cars and upgrading them, especially the used car section. I'm not sure I want to play online against other people, I can imagine people messing around and I don't want to pay for PS+ account.

Am I about to be very disappointed?
Well according to the video I just watched you will be limited to arcade mode only and then it has no progression save :confused:

Soldato
Anyone playing this with a wheel ie a T300 RS?

It doesn't seem to be working properly, the FFB is terrible and so strong it could brake your wrist! there also seems to be very little in the way of adjustments and what there is doesn't do anything :(

Hope I'm just missing something or it gets patched ASAP

On the plus side VR is amazing.

Associate
Anyone playing this with a wheel ie a T300 RS?

It doesn't seem to be working properly, the FFB is terrible and so strong it could brake your wrist! there also seems to be very little in the way of adjustments and what there is doesn't do anything :(

Hope I'm just missing something or it gets patched ASAP

On the plus side VR is amazing.

I found some feedback settings for it but like you say it didn't really affect it.

Soldato
I'd say yes. But really can't see the problem as the ps+ is basically a good deal.

Its only a good deal if youve got the time to spend taking advantage of the free games. Any games that require someone to pay for what is an optional service imo are limiting their market. It's a pass from me

Soldato
Reading on the GT forums that there is a problem with the wheels and excessive FFB. I wouldn't be happy continuing to use it as I'm sure it will damage then wheel before long.

Was hoping it was something I missed and would be playable tonight but looks like it won't be unless there is a super quick patch :(

How difficult can it be to make sure that the handful of supported wheels actually work before releasing the game!

Soldato
Reading on the GT forums that there is a problem with the wheels and excessive FFB. I wouldn't be happy continuing to use it as I'm sure it will damage then wheel before long.

Was hoping it was something I missed and would be playable tonight but looks like it won't be unless there is a super quick patch :(

How difficult can it be to make sure that the handful of supported wheels actually work before releasing the game!

Yet other wheel users are reporting hardly any FFB even on highest setting.
what a PITA for wheel users

Soldato
God Damn Amazon... get my copy delivered... I'm awaiting! Only had the game on order since mid 2015.

The pain is REAL. Mine literally just been delivered, stupid amazon driver banged windows, doors and rang bell, woke up ill baby so already in dog house with missus and havent put it in machine yet lol...at work for another 3 hours then 1.5 commute home. GAHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom