Poll: Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [11th - 13th July 2020]

When will Utd be awarded their first penalty tonight

• Before the 1st drinks break

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Between the 1st drinks break & HT

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Between HT & the 2nd drinks break

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Between the 2nd drinks break & FT

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Soldato
The same players that are playing poorly are just poor players. Everyone knows Aurier and Luiz etc are rubbish so at what point does the finger not get pointed at the manager? Surely Saka is a better option then Kol? As for Luiz...just play a youth academy player. Cant be any worse.

Soldato
Without crowd noise, the horror of this crap punditry really comes through.

They fall to the basest form of analysis...speculation on player emotion.

I really hope the zeitgeist changes to analysing what is happening on the pitch. These guys are filling air with nonsense

Man of Honour
Without crowd noise, the horror of this crap punditry really comes through.

They fall to the basest form of analysis...speculation on player emotion.

I really hope the zeitgeist changes to analysing what is happening on the pitch. These guys are filling air with nonsense

I don't know, I enjoyed that chat about Alan's wife making his lunch, and them suggesting that barbers earn more than PL players due to the new demand for them :D

Soldato
Spurs have played 3 times this week and have had 48 hours less rest than arsenal.

It is so odd that Jose is terrified about making changes to get some fresh legs and energy.

This team will fall over in the last 10 mins from exhaustion and concede

Don
OP
Lockdown and Covid19 has been terrible but the shining light of 2020 has to be Arsenal Fan TV watch along that has come out of it. Don Robbie will be getting that mansion in no time and a Bafta for best documentary.
The best thing is it looks like they're watching it on a dodgy stream and are a few minutes behind. A few of the people are checking the score on their phone and Robbie's constantly having to tell them to put their phones away :D

Don
OP
I highly doubt Robbie has no sky for the lockdown games. Mans got plenty of dough now.
I assumed so too but they're clearly a couple of minutes behind and it's not just a delay in their youtube stream as the likes of DT and Troopz are checking for updates on their phone as they're watching. Watch the reaction to Spurs winner - Robbie has to tell Troopz off because he knew the goal was scored before they saw it.

Back
Top Bottom