Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 23rd January 2023]

Soldato
I'll take a clean sheet, biggest downside was I had to put up with Keys and Grey.. my god Keys has turned into a bitter and twisted old ****

fez

fez

Caporegime
They are both midtable but if Liverpool win and Tottenham don’t in their next game they will be 1 point off each other. Tottenham aren't getting half the flak Liverpool are.

Potter has to be looking at the sack in the next few weeks if they don't start climbing the table. They have an insanely expensive squad.

Soldato
They are both midtable but if Liverpool win and Tottenham don’t in their next game they will be 1 point off each other. Tottenham aren't getting half the flak Liverpool are.

Potter has to be looking at the sack in the next few weeks if they don't start climbing the table. They have an insanely expensive squad.
They are just a more expensive version of forest, total scattergun approach

Associate

Wut? Spurs are getting pelters from every piece of media going. Plus the drop off in form from Liverpool compared to Spurs is somewhat more dramatic.

Soldato
Week in week out I watch Bristol City and every week when we get set pieces, Naismith seems to be the man to take them, is there any reason the coaches don't see what many of us fans see, he can't deliver free kicks, corners etc past the first man... Its shocking for someone who's the key man on set pieces :confused:

Caporegime
VAR is a **** take, get completely wiped out - no penalty. (Brighton).

The problem is these decisions are still being made by completely incompetent clowns. So we've gone from 1 incompetent clown to multiple incompetent clowns. Not sure how that's a step in the right direction. The standard of refereeing is so incredibly bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom