Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 23rd January 2023]

fez

fez

Caporegime
As Fez has said in the past, Rashford seems to think he can pass through players at times. It’s annoying and wasteful.

It’s something that all the best wide players have. You can score wondergoals and win games for your team on your own but if you don’t pass to your teammates for the tap ins you shouldn’t be playing.

Soldato
Has mctominay touched the ball? He offers literally nothing.
He's never been great but I also feel he's dropped off a lot in the last few months. He's got in the habit of ghosting through games seemingly more intent on not making a mistake than making a positive impact. He's a big presence in the air but becoming more and more exposed when you see how Casemiro plays. Prob needs a move away now.

Soldato
I cant watch this. My heart is going at 100mph.....
It shows the divide between Man Utd and Arsenal and City (yeah we won that but still, flaws showed through), considering what we were like this time last year to now, fantastic progress,

Last edited:
Soldato
It’s something that all the best wide players have. You can score wondergoals and win games for your team on your own but if you don’t pass to your teammates for the tap ins you shouldn’t be playing.
I don't know, when they're in the form that Rashford is I think you need to give them a bit more leeway.

A couple of years ago when Salah basically turned into god, he didn't pass to anyone but destroyed so many teams on his own that was fine.

Agreed that players need to be clever enough to know when it's not working and rein it in a bit.

Soldato
I don't know, when they're in the form that Rashford is I think you need to give them a bit more leeway.

A couple of years ago when Salah basically turned into god, he didn't pass to anyone but destroyed so many teams on his own that was fine.

Agreed that players need to be clever enough to know when it's not working and rein it in a bit.
I think it’s a hangover or tendency from Rashford’s crap period. Needs to cut it out a bit more.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
He's got in the habit of ghosting through games seemingly more intent on not making a mistake than making a positive impact. .

That’s a very good description of him.

Tries to avoid being in a position of danger or responsibility so no one can say “that was his fault”.

fez

fez

Caporegime
why have they seemingly stopped showing replays of incidents. Haven’t seen the Rashford and Ramsdale incident at all on replay.

Edit: there we go. Not sure why he didn’t try to play it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom