Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 23rd January 2023]

Soldato
Hard to think of a weakness in this Arsenal team. I still think the goalie isn't quite good enough but the rest of them have been excellent. Opportunity missed for United after getting back level.

Soldato
Genuinely, what changes would you make? You could bring on Malacia, but I'm not sure what that would change unless you went 5atb, but otherwise you have a bench full of wingers, and Arsenal have been all over you - they'd never get the ball.

I'm not saying this aggressively, I'm just genuinely intrigued by what you'd have changed?
I was going to ask the same of both Adam and Calpol, not much we can really do when we’re playing a team a lot more rested than us with more midfield options.

Great game though, thought it was the most entertaining for a while. We played well besides the last 20-30 mins and are a team in a transitional season (again, but a proper one for sure this time!)

We won a game, they won a game. Fair result for the season for two well managed teams.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, as expected, the better side won.

We're never going to compete for the title with players of the calibre of McTominay and AWB starting.

Competed well away at the standout team this season so can't be too mad, we're two years behind this Arsenal side, and it shows.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Arsenal deserved winners. Played much better than us throughout and had bags of energy.

Will they win the league? Come back in 10 games and I will tell you. If they can maintain this level and stay injury free in the right areas then probably.

Back
Top Bottom