Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 2nd July 2020]

Soldato
May as well throw youth on because none of our main 11 have turned up.

Look totally uninterested, can tell spent weekend on **** celebrating

Man of Honour
Think we need to stop boozing mid season!

Lol, I actually dont mind if they lose every remaining game, they've already bust records all over the place this season, slapped Man City by over 20 pts in the league. These remaining matches are just a victory lap for me, no fretting from me over this result or any other this season now :)

Soldato
Id still like to know how a goalkeeper can get away with that challenge like Ederson did. If thats anyone else he's walking. Extremely reckless

Soldato
Lol, I actually dont mind if they lose every remaining game, they've already bust records all over the place this season, slapped Man City by over 20 pts in the league. These remaining matches are just a victory lap for me, no fretting from me over this result or any other this season now :)

I get that and to some extent I don't mind but I still expect team to make an effort.

Associate
Midfield is nowhere, Robertson is nowhere and it's just infuriating to watch.

Christ we need someone attacking, I've said before but a midfield of Wij, Fab and Henderson is so non-threatening.

Klopp needs to sort this out in the transfer window, if he genuinely thinks we're fine as we are then we're in for a mediocre season next.

Man of Honour
I get that and to some extent I don't mind but I still expect team to make an effort.

Yeah I can understand what you're saying but for me, if you cant play like crap after winning the league by over 20pts , for the first time in 30 years, when can you. I'd be the same if England win the World Cup and then play like crap in their next friendly against Brazil. :)

Caporegime
It’s an opinion.

Many years back now, but we won the 89 league title with a last minute goal against Liverpool and it was fantastic, but I still believe at that time, Liverpool were the best side in England, and they proved it a year later by reclaiming it.

Winning it on the last day is a bit different to being spanked by 20+ points and then claiming they’re still the best side...

Don
OP
If you exclude what we've done in the two penalty areas we've not played too bad. We created more chances than you would usually do in these sorts of games but we've been so sloppy with our final pass or shot and even sloppier in our own penalty area. It was stupid of Gomez to hold Sterling for so long, he was being fouled himself before hand but it's one that strikers never get called up on and have nothing to lose either.

There's just been a noticeable drop off in our concentration at the back. Particularly in games like City we've been so hard to play through but we made it far too easy for City.

Soldato
Maybe they need hair of the dog, just ply em more booze!

We may wake up then, Gomez off can't say am surprised but Robertson has been equally as bad only difference didn't give em a penalty

Back
Top Bottom