Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 7th August 2022]

Soldato
One thing I will say is the Man Utd games in preseason and the start of this one has gone quick. Last year the games dragged on because we were slow and crap. So far, I have seen more urgency in play, quicker passes and more entertaining than last year.

fez

fez

Caporegime
One thing I will say is the Man Utd games in preseason and the start of this one has gone quick. Last year the games dragged on because we were slow and crap. So far, I have seen more urgency in play, quicker passes and more entertaining than last year.

Its going to take a few months of the season before we will be settled I imagine but if effort levels are where they should be then we will do fine.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Few more observations.

We're still lacking that little half a yards pace and desire to get to the ball first.

As expected, its a lot harder to be positionally sound and cohesive as a unit when the opposition are well organised and playing at full pace.

Rashford still doesn't seem to understand the concept that you can't drag a ball through a solid object.

Bruno needs to calm down a little and play the percentages more and the hollywood less. If the team is playing well and creating then you don't need to be playing so many low percentage balls.

We still need to replace McTominay and perhaps Fred but its still early days I guess.

Soldato
McTominay and Fred are a big problem for this team. Fred is not good in the holding role and has proven he's better further forward.

McTominay is poor, he's not up to the level to control possession and make quick instinctive passing and that tackle was poor.

fez

fez

Caporegime
That really wasn't a bad tackle like hes making out. Brighton player jumped in and McTominays follow through caught him. Not intentional or nasty.

Associate
Haha time for a new manager, that’ll solve it. :p

It really is impressive how poor Man United’s teamwork is, simply laughable.

Back
Top Bottom