Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 7th August 2022]

Soldato
I really enjoyed the womens euros and no play acting, 1st game in and already silly instances of it. Palace defender 3 roly poly's after Jesus has contact. Mens game is an absolute joke sometimes, wish the prem would do something about it.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I really enjoyed the womens euros and no play acting, 1st game in and already silly instances of it. Palace defender 3 roly poly's after Jesus has contact. Mens game is an absolute joke sometimes, wish the prem would do something about it.

You would just massively disadvantage English teams in Europe in that area as we were in the past. Its part of the game and its not going away.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Commentators falling over themselves to make out like this is some amazing result for Arsenal. They will be top of the pile, great result to start the season etc etc.

Arsenal started well but have been nothing but alright since then. Palace have had the better of the second half and that second goal was jammy.

Soldato
Commentators falling over themselves to make out like this is some amazing result for Arsenal. They will be top of the pile, great result to start the season etc etc.

Arsenal started well but have been nothing but alright since then. Palace have had the better of the second half and that second goal was jammy.
It is a great result to start the season. 2-0 win where we recently lost 3-0 and traditionally awful first game back.

Soldato

Bitter you sound..

Palace has spanked lots of the top teams at there ground.

You can't even admit and praise this result. Any chance to bash arsenal

Soldato
Didn’t play well but still won and kept a clean sheet. If it’s anything like last season not a lot of teams will come to Palace and leave saying that (only lost against Villa, West Ham, Liverpool and Chelsea last year), so I will be quite content with the 3 points thank you very much.

Soldato

We dropped 5 points against palace last season, we also started last season with 3 losses in a row which im sure you wont forget

So yes this is a brilliant result for us away at selhurst which is always a tough ground to go to

Did you suck on too many lemons whats with the bitterness oh yeah its because its arsenal :rolleyes:

fez

fez

Caporegime
God you Arsenal fans are touchy. I have nothing against Arsenal. I'm just not sure that was an era defining result like the commentators were making out. The result could easily have been quite different with a bit of luck going in their direction instead of yours.

Back
Top Bottom