Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 15th April 2024]

Soldato
Well arsenal just handed City another title.

City just don’t lose on the last stretch of a season history proves it thus far anyway be nice if they did

Ah well what a **** day for us and Arsenal

Soldato
either bruno or isak will go in the summer newcastle are ****** need to show profitability and only way your doing that is cashing in

rBF548O.png

Soldato
either bruno or isak will go in the summer newcastle are ****** need to show profitability and only way your doing that is cashing in
Nether one of Bruno or Isak will go this summer(next summer maybe if we don’t qualify for Europe) other players will go before those 2 , feel free to do that silly childish sig thing you do with my post

Pet Northerner
Don

I think we're ok this summer tbh - we've grown commercial revenue about 70M. But without selling we'd not be able to afford larger fees this summer. Leaving us deciding on keeping what we have and building slowly (and praying we're ok injury wise) , or selling to buy more than we could.

Soldato
I think we're ok this summer tbh - we've grown commercial revenue about 70M. But without selling we'd not be able to afford larger fees this summer. Leaving us deciding on keeping what we have and building slowly (and praying we're ok injury wise) , or selling to buy more than we could.
We will likely move on miggy to give us some spending power in the summer

Soldato
Nether one of Bruno or Isak will go this summer(next summer maybe if we don’t qualify for Europe) other players will go before those 2 , feel free to do that silly childish sig thing you do with my post
To be fair Darren did mention 1 billion for Isak. We be silly not to accept that.

Bruno goes when Bruno wants to go and we will be paid handsomely for it. Probably hinges on European qualification. PSG will be in for him in the summer no doubt.

Soldato
Really poor second half from us there Villa fully deserved the win. I can't see City dropping points but we must make sure we are ready to capitalise if they do.

Man of Honour
Thought Arsenal played well in the first half and then just fell away.

I think they've played great football for most of the season but ultimately this has all happened before, the question is can they survive the run in? It's looking tricky. It's no good playing brilliantly if you crumble at the end every time.

That said I wouldn't rule anything out yet, one slip up from Man City and things could change. They are very strong but not completely infallible.

Both Liverpool and Arsenal are challenging without a reliable/proper striker, really making it difficult for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom