Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th - 19th August 2024]

Can someone do me a favour please, if you have sky put the tennis channel on 407 and see if you have black lines appearing on the lines of court and various other white bits on screen. Its the main camera angle from behind. Probably their end but been going on 3 days now so hoping TV isnt packing up

Can someone do me a favour please, if you have sky put the tennis channel on 407 and see if you have black lines appearing on the lines of court and various other white bits on screen. Its the main camera angle from behind. Probably their end but been going on 3 days now so hoping TV isnt packing up
The bottom of the net is black but the white court lines are all white.

The bottom of the net is black but the white court lines are all white.
They keep moving on mine, weird. Just found its on sky sports plus too and no black lines or anything on there, picture looks far clearer too so think it just that 407 channel. Football has been fine today, just yesterday the Liverpool game on TNT Ultimate the picture was awful.

They keep moving on mine, weird. Just found its on sky sports plus too and no black lines or anything on there, picture looks far clearer too so think it just that 407 channel. Football has been fine today, just yesterday the Liverpool game on TNT Ultimate the picture was awful.
Must resist Liverpool dig :o

Back
Top Bottom