Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th - 19th August 2024]

Who's giving Chelsea a chance later?

They are at home at least and drew twice with a 4 all at Stamford Bridge I think last season.

With all the "big" teams winning yesterday (and Friday...) City will be wanting the 3 points for sure (not that they wouldn't of course!).

They are at home at least and drew twice with a 4 all at Stamford Bridge I think last season.

With all the "big" teams winning yesterday (and Friday...) City will be wanting the 3 points for sure (not that they wouldn't of course!).

I reckon Chelsea will do 'em. Rodri is injured and I just fancy Chelsea to put a few past them. Cole Palmer to haunt them.

If Chelsea struggle in the first half they can always replace all 11 from their squad of 500!

They just showed a graphic of Chelsea’s squad, it’s utterly ridiculous. 6 keepers ffs!

Madness. Their squad is crazy at the moment and not in a good way.

Chelsea actually done really well against the big boys last year. The games between these two where good last year so hoping for much of the same this time around. Hopefully Chelsea nick it as City losing points this early can only be a good thing!

I heard a theory that they are signing ridiculous amount of players because they are expecting a transfer ban to be forthcoming so stocking up

Madness. Their squad is crazy at the moment and not in a good way.

Chelsea actually done really well against the big boys last year. The games between these two where good last year so hoping for much of the same this time around. Hopefully Chelsea nick it as City losing points this early can only be a good thing!
They didn't win a single game against the top 4 last season according to Sky just now. Wouldn't call that really well.

Back
Top Bottom