Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 24th December 2023]

Soldato
I believe Howe safe enough. The ownership won’t rush into decisions. Been hard lessons all season.

One would have to look at the transfer window in the summer. Seems we bought for the future instead of the needs for this season.

Now I’m not doubting the players more the timing and the needs in other areas of the park.
Only because an Elite manager isn’t currently available, see how quickly that turns if one becomes available

Caporegime
Stupid hand off though, totally unnecessary. Remember Markovic getting sent off for that a few years back
Literally one of a handful in history who has got done for that, happens every game and also hit his chest largely lmao

Saka swinging the leg is actually the only bookable+ thing there

Last edited:
Soldato
Literally one of a handful in history who has got done for that, happens every game and also hit his chest largely lmao
Yes, but usually the defender is a bit closer, Tsimikas basically took a step over in order to hand him off. I'm not saying I think there was much wrong with it, but it was unnecessary

Edit: he's also just ****. Basically a Moreno regen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom