Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 24th December 2023]

Soldato
Howe now under massive pressure, he’s pretty lucky that there are no elite managers available.

Nah I don’t think so. Lots of mitigating circumstances to buy him some time, especially with the transfer window about to open.

If our form in January continues like this then you might have a point, but he’s plenty safe for now.

Soldato
Meh. Out worked in the first half then didn’t have the quality to break down Luton lowblock.
Nah I don’t think so. Lots of mitigating circumstances to buy him some time, especially with the transfer window about to open.

If our form in January continues like this then you might have a point, but he’s plenty safe for now.

We could play till Tuesday and still not score.

nah i really think he’s under massive pressure now, Champions League and likely Europa league out of the window, went out of the league cup last week, beaten by the team at the bottom of the league. We really needed 2 back to back wins, this week especially with the liverpool game being a write off, especially with the mackems the week after.

Soldato

Suffering from not upgrading that RW/CAM area and DM. We have fantastic energetic CM’s but Bruno can’t do it all.

Can’t be expected to progress the ball out of defence and pull the strings in the attacking 3rd at the same time. Which he has to do :/

Soldato
We could play till Tuesday and still not score.

nah i really think he’s under massive pressure now, Champions League and likely Europa league out of the window, went out of the league cup last week, beaten by the team at the bottom of the league. We really needed 2 back to back wins, this week especially with the liverpool game being a write off, especially with the mackems the week after.
I believe Howe safe enough. The ownership won’t rush into decisions. Been hard lessons all season.

One would have to look at the transfer window in the summer. Seems we bought for the future instead of the needs for this season.

Now I’m not doubting the players more the timing and the needs in other areas of the park.

Back
Top Bottom