Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 24th December 2023]

Man of Honour
OP
Think it’s heavily dependant on when he goes and how much they get for him. If they can get the other forwards settled and into some kind of form then he won’t be missed as much. Currently he’ll be a huge loss, one of the few forwards in that team that can regularly create something from nothing and produce that bit of magic.

He’s the only player from that Liverpool team I’d take at Arsenal, other than Alisson of course.

Caporegime
Think it’s heavily dependant on when he goes and how much they get for him. If they can get the other forwards settled and into some kind of form then he won’t be missed as much. Currently he’ll be a huge loss, one of the few forwards in that team that can regularly create something from nothing and produce that bit of magic.

He’s the only player from that Liverpool team I’d take at Arsenal, other than Alisson of course.
We’re not talking about selling him. Hes going to the AFCON in Jan

Associate
"It’s a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma…” How Var don't see the handball on the Liverpool game. LeBron would have been happy with that interception.

Soldato
"It’s a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma…” How Var don't see the handball on the Liverpool game. LeBron would have been happy with that interception.
They did see the handball. They just didn’t think it was a clear and obvious error by the ref, which is a different argument.
It’s a pen for me although not as blatant as the one in the Villa game Friday which wasn’t given either.

Newcastle’s away woes continue. Poor yesterday although there was no lack of effort. I don’t know what’s going on, obviously not clear to Howe either. Luton deserved the win, they grafted so hard.

Man city seemed to have had the best weekend and they haven’t even played.

Back
Top Bottom