Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 24th December 2023]

Meh, I don’t think we can be critical of him.

He’s on a hiding to nothing, he’s going to lose no matter what. Haaland himself would struggle to score surrounded by this lot.

Indeed, unfair to single him out, nobody else has been any better. He did well in some CL games.

The whole thing is a mess.

Rashford is an absolute disgrace of a player. Basically just given up on football and makes no effort. Deplorable.

Last edited:
Meh, I don’t think we can be critical of him.

He’s on a hiding to nothing, he’s going to lose no matter what. Haaland himself would struggle to score surrounded by this lot.
A ball went across the goal at 0-0, he was a yard behind play. Hes looked poor...but then his record wasnt great before joining.

Odd signing.

Time's up for ETH. No signs of improvement.

These players aren't as bad as these performances, he's just apparently incapable of getting a tune out of em.

Tbh I'd take De Zerbi, anyone that's got a track record of getting teams playing effective PL foot.

Can't see anything being done about ETH in light of the INEOS situation. I suppose the Glazers can informally consult Ratcliffe if they think ETH is the problem.

I'm not sure Ratcliffe will want to keep ETH...

I have some sympathy for him but there are worse quality teams playing far better football than we are. Utterly horrendous going forward. Did we even create a chance in that entire second half?!

West Ham are such a good attacking side - cant understand why Moyes makes them play dull defensive football for 90% of the match - especially against a side that is just waiting to be slaughtered like Utd..

We also had twice as long to prepare for this game as West Ham, it's just so dire.

Oh look, it's the usual Luke Shaw post-match apologetic interview. **** off.

ETH isn't the problem but he will be made the problem. I hope we don't even get Europe this year.

He's a problem, one of many. I think he'll be OK for now due to the ownership situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom