Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 24th December 2023]

So many things wrong at the club.

Sacking ETH won't change a thing.

It's just a complete mess right now.

Had an honest conversation with a season ticket holder (from a different club). Who asked me, what would you do to "fix" it?

Actually had no reasonable retort.

Get rid of the Glazers (obv), ship on a few players (obv).

But even then, I really don't know what would change anytime soon.

Jonny Evans is now first choice. Good player, nothing against him but what the actual?

Bonkers.

West Ham are there for the taking again as well. They are leaving the same gaps and spaces in behind as they did mid week.

Areola doing Onana impressions.

Takes that aged like a fine milk :p

So many things wrong at the club.

Sacking ETH won't change a thing.

It's just a complete mess right now.

Agreed.

Had an honest conversation with a season ticket holder (from a different club). Who asked me, what would you do to "fix" it?

Actually had no reasonable retort.

Get rid of the Glazers (obv), ship on a few players (obv).

But even then, I really don't know what would change anytime soon.

Jonny Evans is now first choice. Good player, nothing against him but what the actual?

Bonkers.

Nothing will fix it in the short term. It's going to be a long-term, painful project to get back to respectability.

Just seen the Willy Boly 'foul' for the second yellow card and red.

Never been more convinced we need VAR for yellow cards as well, he's won the ball cleanly then been stood on.

PGMOL need to die.

Last edited:
Just seen the Willy Boly 'foul' for the second yellow card and red.

Never been more convinced we need VAR for yellow cards as well, he's won the ball cleanly then been stood on.

PGMOL need to die.
Even as the founder of the die hard, red card only fans group even I cant disagree. Thats an awful decision lmao.

Should have been 1-0 up end up 1 down meh

Never seen so much shirt grabbing in a game never mind just 1 half.

Had more possession but fewer shots and only one on target. It’s not often we dominate possession away from home, we’ve got to do more with the ball when we have it.

Had more possession but fewer shots and only one on target. It’s not often we dominate possession away from home, we’ve got to do more with the ball when we have it.
Not moving the ball quick enough. Lack of pressing from the front line hasn’t helped. Just runing in mud.

Change of formation has helped.

Back
Top Bottom