Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [25th - 27th November 2023]

Man of Honour
Premier League:
XIVVylc.png

Info:

Don
Tsimikas scares me at the best of times, let alone vs City. I'd have started Gomez at LB and probably Konate ahead of Matip but given that he's coming back from a hamstring injury it's not a huge surprise that he's on the bench.

Soldato
It’s also no surprise City injuries were also ********

I’d of expected Gravenberch to start for us based on his form.

Nunez did well on international duty too which will give him more confidence for us

Caporegime
Massive advantage to City given Robbo still missing and they’re feigning on injury for a full rest during internationals

Soldato
That Andy Cole record to 50 goals is absolutely nuts with no pens (and given what he played in vs this lol)
If he stays in premier league and keeps it up he could easily become all time top goal scorer however I still think he is Madrid bound one day

Man of Honour
Don’t see him leaving league that quick, still think city will get least another 2 seasons out of him before he moves on
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think Haaland will go next summer to Madrid to join back up with the on fire Bellingham and spearhead a new era of galacticos

Caporegime
lunch time kicks offs always have subdued atmosphere to be fair

Only at certain grounds.

1st time hearing a home game at the emptyhad?

Nah, it’s generally crap I get that but it’s been better than this in other “big” games. Certainly won’t be empty today.

Darwin needs to do better there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom