OCUK Fantasy Premier League 23/24 is GO!

Caporegime
The INVITE ONLY League has been renewed so if you were in this League previously you should be registered again, HOWEVER, could you sill send me a conversation to say you've joined the League again. As before I will need your real name (or the name you entered on Fantasy FPL).

First of all I'd like to thank @fiveub for really stepping up and supporting the League for the second year running. Thank you again and thank you OCUK for continuing to support the Forums.

This is the Important bit. It's REALLY Important.

In order to be eligible for an overall prize you:

MUST be a forum Member in good standing. This applies to members that are permanently banned from the forum during the season or who the moderating team believe have been using the MM or wider forum for personal financial gain. Any member suspected of this will be ineligible to win any of the prizes on offer. Temporary Suspensions do not count.

MUST be a member of the Forum for at least three months and have 100 Posts by the Deadline for GW1 which is 6:30pm Friday 5th August 2022. (Long term members with low post counts may be eligible at our SOLE discretion)

MUST start a conversation with myself or BaZ87 confirming your FPL team name and your real name so we can match teams and players to Forum Members.

MUST have joined the League PRIOR to the GW1 Deadline given above.

NEW RULE FOR THIS SEASON: Prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.

Please do not share the code League! We do not want any 'rogues' joining the league who aren't forum members!

Now onto the prizes, again very generously donated by OCUK and @fiveub.

Overall prizes:
1st prize: A Noblechairs Gaming Chair of your choice!
2nd prize: A Ducky Gaming Keyboard of your choice!
3rd prize: An Endgame Gear Gaming Mouse of your choice!

Head to Head League also created! https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/5dmigb

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
MissChief
Flaevius
CaptainRAVE
SamuearlJackson
/\JP/\
Raymond Lin
DB_SamX
InQ
XeNon89
korso
Naan_H
Proto
leoncuprar
Mikeggratton
Speirs
y2w2003
Sui
MR Punk
The_One
Mr Blonde
Martynt74
bagsjoni
Liquid Entity
doodah
mid-gen
bickaxe
chroniclard
hangtime
div0
explicit4u
Mark1989
CliffyG

Currently these are all the people that messaged me about the FPL League last season. Some have already joined, others have not yet. If you have changed your team name it is IMPERATIVE you let me know!

Back
Top Bottom