Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [25th - 27th November 2023]

Caporegime
No I mean the ref, hence why I said the ref.

If I’d meant VAR I’d have said “vars had a stinker”

Not sure what he's done wrong.

Alisson foul he bought the flop and VAR is there to correct that.
He wasn't baited by Rodri and co.'s cheating appeal for a penalty, unless you mean not booking the 3 players surrounding him

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not sure what he's done wrong.

Alisson foul he bought the flop and VAR is there to correct that.
He wasn't baited by Rodri and co.'s cheating appeal for a penalty, unless you mean not booking the 3 players surrounding him

Single biggest decision in the game he’s ballsed up, that’s enough.

Caporegime
Single biggest decision in the game he’s ballsed up, that’s enough.
Not really, in real time it looked a shove based on Alisson's movement and he has VAR there to correct him. (Just like that one again lol)

I do get that you're incessantly sucking on lemons any time a decision favours Liverpool mind you :D

Caporegime
Not really, in real time it looked a shove based on Alisson's movement and he has VAR there to correct him. (Just like that one again lol)

I do get that you're incessantly sucking on lemons any time a decision favours Liverpool mind you :D

Yeah because VAR is well known for making good decisions, never **** it up.

Last edited:
Associate
Would be interesting if the ref had not given a foul. I don’t think it was a clear or obvious foul, but equally not sure you could say the refs interpretation was a clear error either. I feel VAR would not challenge either decision.

Caporegime
Yeah because VAR is well known for making good decisions.

Aye think you're struggling a bit here. Refs have always got major decisions wrong in nearly every match, especially close ones/players selling contact.

VAR is there to correct it and ultimately the buck stops with them when it comes to individual decisions now

Caporegime
Aye think you're struggling a bit here. Refs have always got major decisions wrong in nearly every match, especially close ones/players selling contact.

VAR is there to correct it and ultimately the buck stops with them when it comes to individual decisions now

Hardly, it’s every single week we are talking about VAR being a joke and it’s a joke this week as well.

Obviously Liverpool fans will forget all about it this week, I look forward to the VAR praise for the rest of the season.

Caporegime
Hardly, it’s every single week we are talking about VAR being a joke and it’s a joke this week as well.

Obviously Liverpool fans will forget all about it this week, I look forward to the VAR praise for the rest of the season.
Correct VAR is *****, but a ref getting a borderline decision wrong (ultimately hard in real time to determine that amongst the 16 bodies around the 6 yard box) is not having a mare. VAR should've corrected him and unsurprisingly didn't

Majority on here have said its not a foul. Again VAR a mess only this time Liverpool not on the wrong end of it

Back
Top Bottom