Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [31st Aug - 1st September 2024]

Agree with majority on here, Casemiro off for someone not constantly making mistakes and it’s probably still 0-0

Hard to believe your DM has lost possession more than anybody and by a distance lol

Is he on the bench and fit? Really surprised he's not starting,I thought he was impressive when available last season

He does seem injury prone, which is a worry. I think he's pretty good otherwise... not really a natural striker though.

ETH will be gone before xmas and southgate will be in post

Too far.

Like the Liverpool kit though what's with the Nike badge on the wonk? Looks like in was done on a Friday afternoon

Thought that myself, must be deliberate...

Agree with majority on here, Casemiro off for someone not constantly making mistakes and it’s probably still 0-0

Hard to believe your DM has lost possession more than anybody and by a distance lol
Problem is that we sold McTominay. Eriksen is lighter weight and as slow as Casemiro so we've only got Toby Collyer and it would be tough o throw him in against Liverpool at 0-2.

Well fair play he's brought on Collyer!!

Last edited:
Thought that myself, must be deliberate...
Seems its this.
Released as part of the Nike 'Together We Rise' collection across the brand's club football estate, the third kit celebrates the women's game and its acceleration in world sport.

It is uniquely represented through a distinct vertical double Swoosh, which is across the jersey, shorts and matching socks

Back
Top Bottom