Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 7th December 2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Premier League:
OPVM0Qb.png

Info:

Soldato
Is it just me or is the picture quality on Amazon Prime a bit iffy? Not even as good as Now TV, which isn’t the best itself.

Soldato
Is it just me or is the picture quality on Amazon Prime a bit iffy? Not even as good as Now TV, which isn’t the best itself.
its you it looks glorious on my panny 4k

Mine too is beautiful.

I’m actually a bit gutted that Amazon are losing the rights, they’ve been brilliant for me with their coverage and being able to select which ever game has been amazing too.

Last edited:
Soldato

It's awful, i've got TNT through Prime on the Xbox and it's changing between decent and bad quality. Looked online, seems a lot of people having the same issue. I don't have a problem with Sky Sports or old BT streams. Frustrating

Soldato
It's awful, i've got TNT through Prime on the Xbox and it's changing between decent and bad quality. Looked online, seems a lot of people having the same issue. I don't have a problem with Sky Sports or old BT streams. Frustrating
easily better quality than sky for me

im playing amazon app direct through my panny tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom