Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 17th September 2019]

Sui

Sui

Soldato
22 G+A last season and 2 assists so far this season, I'd say he's doing just fine. Nice attempt at deflection though :D

Personally think he’s still underperforming, need more than that for 80+mil. He can do more, you can tell which games he just can’t be assed in.

Soldato
No. Fabianski nearly knocking El Ghazi into next week.
Oh, good :p.

Tough one honestly, I'd feel hard done by if that went against Heaton. Clearly got the ball first and wouldn't be doing his job as a keeper if he didn't go for it and it went in. Unfortunately for El Ghazi he's taken the hit cleanly.

Cob

Cob

Soldato
Oh, good :p.

Tough one honestly, I'd feel hard done by if that went against Heaton. Clearly got the ball first and wouldn't be doing his job as a keeper if he didn't go for it and it went in. Unfortunately for El Ghazi he's taken the hit cleanly.
Yeah but if a defender went through an attacker like that there would be penalties, red cards and fisticuffs galore.

Seems like you can't touch a keeper without them drawing a foul, but they can take your block off and be called 'brave' for their efforts.

Soldato
Yeah but if a defender went through an attacker like that there would be penalties, red cards and fisticuffs galore.

Seems like you can't touch a keeper without them drawing a foul, but they can take your block off and be called 'brave' for their efforts.
Attackers attack the ball completely differently than a keeper though, if an attacker is leading with a fist or an elbow in that motion he's doing something completely wrong. If someone dove in for a header, got the ball and followed through on the keeper I would expect a similar sentiment towards the attacker.

Don
I did wonder whether VAR would be used to give or overturn 2nd yellows, at least that's cleared up now.

To make things worse for West Ham, they can't even appeal the suspension because it was a 2nd yellow too.

Back
Top Bottom