Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [18th - 22nd January 2019]

Caporegime
Keita looks injured, was labouring behind Townsend just then.

Yeah, guess it was because it's copyrighted so right to be deleted. Sorry mods!

I think he needs a string of games to get going, started so ******* well but hesistant seemingly now. FA cup would’ve been ideal for it

Caporegime
I think he needs a string of games to get going, started so ******* well but hesistant seemingly now. FA cup would’ve been ideal for it
It's not just that, he looks so timid with and without the ball. He came to England with a reputation of being a hot head and a red card waiting to happen but he looks like a boy playing amongst men. He's got the talent and I'm hoping he comes good but I'm not sure where the chance to build his confidence will come from now.

Caporegime
It's not just that, he looks so timid with and without the ball. He came to England with a reputation of being a hot head and a red card waiting to happen but he looks like a boy playing amongst men. He's got the talent and I'm hoping he comes good but I'm not sure where the chance to build his confidence will come from now.

Yeah if he can’t do it today or in games like this it’ll be hard to feature the rest of the season unless we have injuries ofc

Back
Top Bottom