Fixtures on Sky:

wda55RW.png

TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:

wda55RW.png

Associate
Urgh we (Saints) are going to get smashed, the 1st half v Watford was abysmal and for some reason we leave our only goal scorer left at the club on the bench.

Caporegime
Always exciting to play Leeds, just hope we can win and put this nonsense with Fezzi behind us.

I would really like to see Wednesday sign another defender before the match too, though time is fast running out, at least Lee's is back fit.

Soldato
Urgh we (Saints) are going to get smashed, the 1st half v Watford was abysmal and for some reason we leave our only goal scorer left at the club on the bench.

My faith in Puel is lacking so far, nothing I've seen in pre season or vs Watford suggests he's that clued up.

If Man U field a strong lineup, they'll smash us.

My only hope is Hojbjerg is better than I expect but other than him, none of the rest of our signings are all that exciting.

Soldato
League is getting closer each year. I don't look at that fixture list and see any real 100% shoe ins. Few years ago all top 4 games you could take as safe bankers.

Good for competition terrible for my bet winnings :p

Soldato
Don't get it all your bench players are better than fellini in fact every footballer currently in the premier league is better than him. It's like us with baloteli just why did we even do it!

Associate
Forster, Cedric, Fonte, Van Dijk, Targett, Davis, Tadic, Romeu, Hojbjerg, Redmond, Long.

No Yoshida or JWP so maybe we can keep it to 5 or less \o/

Soldato
As much as I'd like to be, i'm really not confident of us beating Southampton tonight. Yes, it's Mourinho, yes it's at home, but still..

Fellaini and Pogba CM. Tbh, there's some presence and physicality in there, plus Bailly :D and hopefully Smalling back soon...

Just hoping for an easy 4-0 win, and a quality performance from Pogba.

Back
Top Bottom