Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 5th March 2019]

Caporegime
Make two wrong penalty decisions, one for each side is fair. Not right but its as fair as you can be when mistakes like that are made.

Entirely deserved red for Tereirra. That was a nasty challenge.

It’s only fair if both have the same outcome so not really lol

Also none of it really matters as Xhaka should’ve been off inside 15 mins lol

fez

fez

Caporegime
It’s only fair if both have the same outcome so not really lol

Not really. If a ref lets both teams get away with nasty challenges and one team ends up with 3 injuries and the other one with none then you can say he has been a bad ref but you can't say he wasn't fair. The outcome doesn't necessarily mean that the ref wasn't being fair to both teams.

Soldato
If Pogba would’ve tried to headbutt someone and then escaped a ban, and been offside for a penalty there would’ve been a three part documentary presented by Souness about it

If Salah would’ve done it, he’d probably have been deported.

Just seen Rose on Leno.. .Wtf how is he staying on! ?

Soldato
Bold from Poch to put rose in central midfield to play the Dembele role of breaking the lines. Got the penalty soon afterwards but also almost cost us a few times because rose gave the ball away in dangerous areas.

Another example of Poch understanding the problems and trying to fix it with limited resources available .

Associate
If Pogba would’ve tried to headbutt someone and then escaped a ban, and been offside for a penalty there would’ve been a three part documentary presented by Souness about it

If Salah would’ve done it, he’d probably have been deported.

Just seen Rose on Leno.. .Wtf how is he staying on! ?

I think the same way xhaka got away with studs through the back of Kane’s knee. I think the ref was trying to let a lot of physically go. The red card was out of control though.

The problem is everyone holds on to the studs to chest, the chest was on the floor. It’s like saying being kicked in the head is an automatic red card for dangerous play. For high foot or an overhead then definitely, if you are diving 3” from the floor, then it becomes less clear.

Soldato
I think the same way xhaka got away with studs through the back of Kane’s knee. I think the ref was trying to let a lot of physically go. The red card was out of control though.

The problem is everyone holds on to the studs to chest, the chest was on the floor. It’s like saying being kicked in the head is an automatic red card for dangerous play. For high foot or an overhead then definitely, if you are diving 3” from the floor, then it becomes less clear.

Unfortunately I was at a kids party so have only seen the highlights. Roses foot looked very high to me.

Xhaka tackle above is also dirt and should see him walking.

Back
Top Bottom