Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th - 22nd September 2019]

Soldato
Video on social media with Phil Jones allegedly saying “sacked in the morning” and Woodward replying “shut up, we’re on camera”
If the current form continues I can’t see any other choice for either the board at Old Trafford or the Glazers.

Man of Honour
I don't think Emery will last long, he's no better than Wenger and they just get carried by the strikers.

--

As for Solskjaer. I fully accept it will take time to get all this sorted out, and it's not all his fault. HOWEVER, blindly giving a manager time is foolish in the extreme. It was daft to give him a contract when they did. Since that PSG game, our form has been absolutely woeful. About as bad as it gets, 4 wins in the last 20 games or so...

I listen to managers like Daniel Farke and Ralph Hasenhüttl and it's clear they have so much more about them than Ole. He's a bit of a wet lettuce if I'm honest.

Not sure what to make of it all, but I can't see things carrying on like this too much longer. It's become such a farce it's difficult to care much at the minute.

My "simple" solution would be, get in an established manager and director of football, give them the funds and see how it goes. Can't be that hard with the right people.

Caporegime
I don't think Emery will last long, he's no better than Wenger and they just get carried by the strikers.

--

As for Solskjaer. I fully accept it will take time to get all this sorted out, and it's not all his fault. HOWEVER, blindly giving a manager time is foolish in the extreme. It was daft to give him a contract when they did. Since that PSG game, our form has been absolutely woeful. About as bad as it gets, 4 wins in the last 20 games or so...

I listen to managers like Daniel Farke and Ralph Hasenhüttl and it's clear they have so much more about them than Ole. He's a bit of a wet lettuce if I'm honest.

Not sure what to make of it all, but I can't see things carrying on like this too much longer. It's become such a farce it's difficult to care much at the minute.

My "simple" solution would be, get in an established manager and director of football, give them the funds and see how it goes. Can't be that hard with the right people.
I don’t rate Emery, but he’ll be in his job longer than Ole.

Back
Top Bottom