Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 26th March 2014]

How many home matches have we won 1-0 with stoppage time goals over the past couple of seasons? I suppose you have to credit the lads for sticking at it until the death, but my God we look so inept in the final third at times.

At least two of my fantasy football players got a hat-trick :D

Moyes just said Fellaini is going to be used at centre back as well as Carrick... wut. :confused:

edit: Fellaini will probably mark Carroll at set pieces.

Last edited:
Not much competition this year mind. Hazard only main competitor?

I guess but even then Suarez has quite a few more assists and double the goals.

Suarez could beat Shearer's 34 goal season in a 42 game year and as Pigeon said 1 more to beat the open play record?

Mental.

SaS have now outscored all but 3 Premiership teams and Suarez has apparently got the Premiership record for goals without scoring a penalty.

He's remarkable. Shearer, Henry and Ronaldo have gone down as Premier League greats (and rightly so) and it looks like Suarez is going to smash all their season goalscoring records despite not taking a pen and missing the first 5 games of the season.

edit: he's scored or assisted 39 goals in 25 appearances in the League :cool:

Last edited:
Moyes just said Fellaini is going to be used at centre back as well as Carrick... wut. :confused:

edit: Fellaini will probably mark Carroll at set pieces.

Surely not? Rafael's RB and Jones is surely going to stay at CB. If Fellaini is playing CB then that has to mean Carrick's playing in midfield.

Oh god , could be interesting. where are the usual CB's?

Well Jones is there and Vidic and Rio are injured, Smalling must have been injured as well (as usual).

If Jones gets injured then we'll play Man City with Felliani and Carrick at CB... :eek:

Surely not? Rafael's RB and Jones is surely going to stay at CB. If Fellaini is playing CB then that has to mean Carrick's playing in midfield.

I think Moyes meant that Carrick and Fellaini will rotate next to Jones.

Back
Top Bottom