Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st May 2017]

Soldato
Whatever, people love to hate Chelsea and JT. What's new

For those Liverpool fans out there who despise him, watch this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TknTiyIomOg

20rwnbd.png

2ldui4j.png

Don
Come on Gustov, even you must find it embarrassing that Terry organised his own send off. What next? Is Terry going to ask the club to retire his shirt number and name the new ground after him?

Soldato
Terry is a massive tool and Chelsea are a horrible club tbf.

lol. Whatever - as so often on these boards, it's pointless putting my argument across. Chelsea are just not a popular team to support (which I can understand to an extent).

Come on Gustov, even you must find it embarrassing that Terry organised his own send off. What next? Is Terry going to ask the club to retire his shirt number and name the new ground after him?

Not in the slightest, same also goes for every Chelsea fan at Stamford Bridge today. We were proud, not embarrassed.

Nice to see when a fellow Chelsea does actually contribute for a change (andybtsn), they share the same opinion as me.

Don
Not in the slightest, same also goes for every Chelsea fan at Stamford Bridge today. We were proud, not embarrassed.

Nice to see when a fellow Chelsea does actually contribute for a change (andybtsn), they share the same opinion as me.
Andybtsn is clueless though, it's a well known fact. He wouldn't be a Chelsea supporter if he knew anything about football afterall.

And put it this way. If you were leaving your job, would you tell your work mates to give you a guard of honour when you left on your last day?

Soldato
If manu win the Europa league they take champions league spot away from Liverpool don't they?

Naaaa, that was just Spurs who missed out when Chelsea won the Europa League :D

No wonder why Spurs hate our guts. The above, 27 years without beating us at Stamford Bridge, ruining their league hopes last year and oh yea, finishing above them again this year.

Oh, and knocking them out of the FA Cup this year - the closest they've come to silverware since 2008 where they beat us to the league cup.

Last edited:
Soldato
And put it this way. If you were leaving your job, would you tell your work mates to give you a guard of honour when you left on your last day?

FYI - Terry arranged the sub but obviously not the guard of honour.

“I had a discussion with the manager – I think he wanted to get the boys that didn’t play on Monday night against Watford and give them a run out. So I kind of negotiated with him to play 26 minutes and come off. It was a compromise between the two of us," he told Sky Sports.

Soldato
A compromise between the two? So the manager had to give in to at least some of Terry's demands? Nothing new there.

I highly doubt Terry demanded it. Would have been a suggestion for Conte to decide the outcome. Anyway, I'm done with discussing this.

Back
Top Bottom