Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [22nd - 28th December 2017]

Soldato
Forster needs to grow some balls and start commanding his area, he is appalling at dealing with balls in the air considering he's so tall

Caporegime
Watching the highlights of the Liverpool game again and I'm wondering what competition Sanches won to have a career in football, he's Ali Dia levels of tragic and should be sent back to Bayern under the Distance Selling Regulations.

Don
Watching the highlights of the Liverpool game again and I'm wondering what competition Sanches won to have a career in football, he's Ali Dia levels of tragic and should be sent back to Bayern under the Distance Selling Regulations.
Best decision LvG made as Utd manager was not signing him. To think Castles wrote an article claiming it was all LvG's fault that Utd had to spend £90m signing Pogba by blocking that deal.

Don
Kompany injured again after just 5 minutes? Lucky we didn't hang about with VVD. Keeping with recent press conferences I can't wait for Pep to claim they couldn't afford the fee to sign VVD.

Soldato
I agree with him, though, but it’s the way he said it. Had we attempted to go toe-to-toe from minute 1 he’d be slating us as we should know our place. We were too negative but we aren’t good enough to be a threat on the break. We’re ****** either way.

Back
Top Bottom