wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Caporegime
Excellent left footed finish from Mane.

2-1. Moreno out of postion and Lovren slow to move across. Get rid of the pair of them, neither are good enough as backup.

Stunning footwork and finish from Big Shaq. This is the player that earned moves to Bayern and Inter but how long will it last?

4-1. Salah with a goal in the first half and two assists in two minutes in the second, the second for Mane :)

Last edited:
Don
First 10-15mins of the 2nd half aside, that was a really good performance. First half was as well as we've played in a long time and should have been more than 1 up going into half time. Sloppy first 15 of the 2nd half but we seemed to have come through it and began looking very comfortable again and then they score a somewhat fortunate goal - thankfully we hit back straight away and looked very good in the last 15 mins.

I think I mentioned in pre-season that Shaqiri was becoming a bit of a cult hero with his dodgy cloths, celebrations and massive calf muscles but he's really playing well and I was made up for him when he got his goal.

Caporegime
Missed his contribution during the game but from the highlights, Fabinho starts a lot of our attacks by winning the ball back and immediately playing it forward. Looks a really good player so far.

Don
Missed his contribution during the game but from the highlights, Fabinho starts a lot of our attacks by winning the ball back and immediately playing it forward. Looks a really good player so far.
In terms of reading the game and breaking up attacks he's miles ahead of anybody we have in midfield. I still think he might need a bit of time to get used to the tempo of our game and the league in general - Cardiff sat off us so it wasn't an issue today.

Back
Top Bottom