Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th April - 1st May 2019]

Soldato
De Gea always drops off when contract talk is ongoing in the ba£kground. If you remember, van gaal dropped him for a number of games. Romero should be in.

Don
And liverpool fixed it for you baz:p
Tbh I'm so tired today that I can't even figure out the joke here but say another thing and I'm banning you. I already promised to ban you if Utd didn't beat City, you're not getting any more chances :p
De Gea always drops off when contract talk is ongoing in the ba£kground. If you remember, van gaal dropped him for a number of games. Romero should be in.
He was dropped at the start of that season because it was all but certain that he was going to join Real. Real then decided to take a massive **** on De Gea and left him hanging, hoping to pick him up on a free in 12 months.

Caporegime
At the end of the day, De Gea made a mistake it's true.

Fact is though that we stopped playing after scoring a goal. You cant hope to win top level games by scoring just 1 goal in 90 minutes of football.

Our subs, too late, not good enough.

Sat back all game looking for a luck counter attack. Deserved nothing.

Soldato
At the end of the day, De Gea made a mistake it's true.

Fact is though that we stopped playing after scoring a goal. You cant hope to win top level games by scoring just 1 goal in 90 minutes of football.

Our subs, too late, not good enough.

Sat back all game looking for a luck counter attack. Deserved nothing.
So
Nick wot do you suggest get rid of o g s or get rid of players or both the season can't end soon enough so we can see wot happens I thought we played ok first half until de gea made mistake

Caporegime
So
Nick wot do you suggest get rid of o g s or get rid of players or both the season can't end soon enough so we can see wot happens I thought we played ok first half until de gea made mistake

No we played okay till we scored then stopped trying to score another.

At the end of the day we OGS made mistakes as did the players.

Who plays Eric bailey at right back ?

Who brings subs on at 85 minutes when we are losing?

Do you think in OGS heyday he would have appreciated coming on with 5 minutes to play, all the time?

Who keeps picking Ashley young and fred and de gea?

Sorry De Gea, sign a new contract or you're dropped. You're playing terribly. If you want to go. Honestly let's move on.

Soldato
No we played okay till we scored then stopped trying to score another.

At the end of the day we OGS made mistakes as did the players.

Who plays Eric bailey at right back ?

Who brings subs on at 85 minutes when we are losing?

Do you think in OGS heyday he would have appreciated coming on with 5 minutes to play, all the time?

Who keeps picking Ashley young and fred and de gea?

Sorry De Gea, sign a new contract or you're dropped. You're playing terribly. If you want to go. Honestly let's move on.
You failed to answer any of my questions me personally I'd get rid of players who can't be bothered that inc pogba

Back
Top Bottom