Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27 - 28th October 2012]

Suarez is treading water again. Two games in South America, one day back and a game for Liverpool, 3 days until the Europa League game and now the derby.

Another striker to take the load off his shoulders can't come soon enough. We're running him in to the ground like we did with Torres.

Dont understand why Leighton Baines raises his arm to indicate he is going to pump the ball high into the box from every free kick :confused:

As if Everton were going to do anything other than lump it into the box.

Beglin can't wait for a red card for Liverpool, every foul he's calling for one now :rolleyes:

Seems to have a massive problem with Suarez as well. Every time he's had the ball he's called him out for making the wrong decision and every time someone's had the opportunity to play it to him he's said the player's done the right thing by not finding him.

Beglin can't wait for a red card for Liverpool, every foul he's calling for one now :rolleyes:

Seems to have a massive problem with Suarez as well. Every time he's had the ball he's called him out for making the wrong decision and every time someone's had the opportunity to play it to him he's said the player's done the right thing by not finding him.

Everyone bar the Liverpool fans/ Uruguay seem to have a problem with him. Doesn't bother me! What does bother me is what Fellaini is getting away with, kicked out twice now, Suarez got booked for it, book Fellaini for it.

MUFC: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley; Valencia, Rooney, Young; Van Persie.

SUBS: Lindegaard, Anderson, Scholes, Nani, Giggs, Welbeck, Hernandez.

I'm pleased he's started Clev/Carrick, I think Young/Valencia will be told to help deal with the attacking threats of Chelsea and Rooney will be dropping deep into that to help out too.

Glad to see he hasn't gone with Scholes from the off as I fear he would have just been swamped and probably been sent off for some silly challenges on Mata/Hazard etc.

Back
Top Bottom