Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [28th - 31st October 2016]

Caporegime
Yea, Kagawa-esque. 1st game you play its city at home, absolute cauldron, he was also taken off at half time, i think you can excuse him. give him a chance

Mourinho might start him against Arsenal though

Seems he might be on the chopping list now. Couldn't make it up could you?

Seems only bailey is a decent signing at this point. And ibrahimovic but may be signing him has effected our tactics too much?

Soldato
Even more impressive considering he's scored 1 penalty.

and how many wouldnt he have had a chance to score if he had been sent off correctly time and time again:D

Yea, Kagawa-esque. 1st game you play its city at home, absolute cauldron, he was also taken off at half time, i think you can excuse him. give him a chance

Mourinho might start him against Arsenal though

He was also still struggling with the injury he had over the international break when he started vs City

(well done JM for introducing him to the EPL at the perfect opportunity)

Last edited:
Soldato
and how many wouldnt he have had a chance to score if he had been sent off correctly time and time again:D

He was also still struggling with the injury he had over the international break when he started vs City

(well done JM for introducing him to the EPL at the perfect opportunity)

Yeah, true.

Regarding the Mourinho statement about him, he is a slight guy, it's surprising how small he is really, he's a little taller than Hazard but you would never think it. You want him to be as strong as Hazard ideally, then you have a player. I suppose it depends how long it takes to get him like that. He's definitely good enough to start in this side, swap him for Lingard

Look how small he looks, its like a kid v grown ups

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom