Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [31st August - 1st September 2019]

Caporegime
Why do you hate them so much? They've never been particularly great or all that bitter towards Arsenal in my experience. (Certainly been arrogant but that is pretty much everyone)
You’ve obviously never read their forums. They cannot talk about us without insulting us. Both NLD’s I’ve been to have resulted in situations where I’ve felt worried about my own safety. They absolutely hate us with a passion. It’s honestly very nasty at times.

Soldato
You’ve obviously never read their forums. They cannot talk about us without insulting us. Both NLD’s I’ve been to have resulted in situations where I’ve felt worried about my own safety. They absolutely hate us with a passion. It’s honestly very nasty at times.

All fan forums are toxic in fairness.

Soldato
possibly the worst "sweary" (censored obvs)

Bus attacking vermin scum

English when there claiming dole money, the lazy ...(censored innit)

Bus attacking vermin scum!
Same poster...hes a wild one

Klopp is painted as a cheeky chappy by the media but is actually a mentally unstable **** who you wouldn’t want sitting next to you on the bus.

Fits right in with the scousers on second thought

I mean thats 3 pages of one forum. Club forums are vile places...bluemoon does seem to be one of the worst though.

Don
I'd love to know why it is far harder now than then. The fact that you had to be League Champions to enter the competition is a big enough reason alone to say it was harder then than now and also, one poor round and you were out, compared to now where you can win 2 games from your 6 group games and still qualify. I suppose when the CL had 2 groups stages is different to now as well so we should count them separately? How about when they increased the number of sides from certain nations? It's the exact same trophy, that's had and will continue to have tweaks and changes over the years but keep clutching at those straws :p

Soldato
Why do you hate them so much? They've never been particularly great or all that bitter towards Arsenal in my experience. (Certainly been arrogant but that is pretty much everyone)

The experience of walking down Seven Sisters road after a NLD at White Hart Lane is something I'll never forget, it was a gauntlet of hurled abuse and threats. One of the few times going to a football game that I feared for my safety, and I used to have a season ticket over at West Ham (I lived 5 minutes from the ground before I accusations about my loyalty start flying) and I followed them to many away games to dodgy places.

Also, the few spurs fans I know in real life are massive bellends. Always harping on about Arsenal failures while having no success of their own to boast about, means I don't want them to win anything because I know they'll be unbearable. I'm sure thats the people I know, as the Spurs fans here seem a lot more reasonable, but it has influenced my opinion of the club.

Soldato
I think all clubs have their hardcore ultra fans who have an absolute hatred of rival fans. Bellends.

Being a Liverpool fan, I have no love of Man United, but I'll happily chat to the club's more reasonable fans and have a bit of friendly banter with them :)

Soldato
I think all clubs have their hardcore ultra fans who have an absolute hatred of rival fans. Bellends.

Being a Liverpool fan, I have no love of Man United, but I'll happily chat to the club's more reasonable fans and have a bit of friendly banter with them :)
Its not as bad as arsenal and spurs though. That is regarded as the most heated rivalry.

Fun fact but did u know that arsenal and spurs cannot both play at home on the same day and either one always has an away fixture

Back
Top Bottom