Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 5th November 2017]

Don
True, I'd imagine Poch would get the best out of our attack too. Although we'd probably leak more goals as well.
Spurs have had one of the best defensive records over the past few years. I’m fact he built the side on the back 4/5 and holding midfielders.

Soldato
lol at united fans already writing mourinho off in favour of poch

poch would never manage another pl club now. if he was to go anywhere it would be real madrid but as he has stated he'd like to stay at spurs for over a decade, i doubt it. if spurs sold kane, i think poch would go but that wont be happening either.

utd are level on points with spurs, have spent twice as much and play some of the dullest football i've ever seen. the spurs game today felt like a utd game. no pace or creativity and scraping the win. thankfully it's not the norm, and before anyone pipes up with 'no, you usually lose' we've lost to chelsea and utd in the league this year both of which were harsh

Soldato
lol at united fans already writing mourinho off in favour of poch

poch would never manage another pl club now. if he was to go anywhere it would be real madrid but as he has stated he'd like to stay at spurs for over a decade, i doubt it. if spurs sold kane, i think poch would go but that wont be happening either.

utd are level on points with spurs, have spent twice as much and play some of the dullest football i've ever seen. the spurs game today felt like a utd game. no pace or creativity and scraping the win. thankfully it's not the norm, and before anyone pipes up with 'no, you usually lose' we've lost to chelsea and utd in the league this year both of which were harsh

Aren't you watching X Factor bro?

Soldato
That was such a painful United performance to watch, we're just completely toothless against the big sides away from home. I absolutely hate Mourinho's approach in those games, he sets us up not to lose. Sure, we're not the same side without Pogba, but he still could have given it a bit more of a go today. Chelsea were coming off a really bad loss in the CL and confidence must have been a bit shaky, but instead of going at Chelsea and testing their defence we let them completely dominate the midfield battle. The amount of space Hazard and Fabregas had at times was criminal. I know it's not wise to second guess Mourinho but I really think he needs to change his approach in these big away games.

Don
It's funny if you look at City's 'best 11' this season and considering the typical armchair fan, Pep is doing an okay job ;)

Ederson - Everyone laughed at 30m for relatively unknown keeper
Stones - Everyone laughed at his fee/peformances
Otemendi - Everyone laughed at his performances
Delph - Everyone laughed when they bought him to rot on the bench and when he was chosen at left back.
Walker - Everyone laughed at his price tag and thought Aurier would be way better.

Sane - People questioned his price tag
Stirling - Everyone laughed at his price tag and deemed him rubbish.
KDB - Doing the biz
Silva - Been there ages and still doing the biz
Fernandino - Very underrated but also a nut job at times

Jesus - No one knew how he would perform but been a brilliant signing.
Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom