Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 9th December 2014]

Soldato
Apart from RVP, who else had an amazing game? Was Rooney to blame for our shoddy defence?

Also, you said:

Which is complete nonsense. He got an assist, how is that not hugely positive?

What were your thoughts on Rooney's performance then? I am intrigued.

Caporegime
As long as the footballs getting better that's all that matters right? ;):p

I can't believe how dire the standard is this year. Have Manu got any better or are the team that would be around them from last year just ****? Mind you Manu are 6 points better off than they were this time last year after 15 games, just everyone else has been shocking when you look at the top last year with 15 gone...

We are 10 points down on last year :(

16a41sk.jpg

Soldato
Carrick was okay considering he's clearly not a CB, Young played well considering he's clearly not a left back, thought that was pretty much it in terms of positives.

Herrera was shocking, too, when he came on, which was disappointing :(

Permabanned
Carrick was okay considering he's clearly not a CB, Young played well considering he's clearly not a left back, thought that was pretty much it in terms of positives.

Herrera was shocking, too, when he came on, which was disappointing :(

Yeah I was hoping Herrara was going to use the ball better :/

I don't think the Smalling injury helped with anyone's nerves in defence, Paddy was having a McMare. Ashley Young had another fine game at LWB apart from a few sloppy balls here and there :eek:

Soldato
As long as the footballs getting better that's all that matters right? ;):p

I can't believe how dire the standard is this year. Have Manu got any better or are the team that would be around them from last year just ****? Mind you Manu are 6 points better off than they were this time last year after 15 games, just everyone else has been shocking when you look at the top last year with 15 gone...

We are 10 points down on last year :(

16a41sk.jpg

Utd are only two points short of Liverpool / Chelsea last season, so its pretty comparable

Its 5-7 places that have dropped off massively (and in general a lot of defences are worse this season than last - even Man City's)

(edit its actually only 6-7 that's about 4 -5 points down from last season)

edit or put it another way, surely Utd's 45 or so injuries now are worth a measily two points if not more over the first ten games

Last edited:
Soldato
Utd are only two points short of Liverpool / Chelsea last season, so its pretty comparable

Its 5-7 places that have dropped off massively (and in general a lot of defences are worse this season than last - even Man City's)

edit or put it another way, surely Utd's 45 or so injuries now are worth a measily two points if not more over the first ten games

hey, arsenal have a lot of injuries too ya know!

Back
Top Bottom