Fixtures on Sky:

wda55RW.png

TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:

wda55RW.png

Soldato
Not looking forward to the Chelsea game. We really need Gouffran back. Him on the left wing, Sissoko on the right, and Ben Arfa behind the striker - Pardew can't risk Ben Arfa's lack of defensive work-rate against Hazard and co.

We need Cisse back too. At least he provides some movement up front, unlike Shola.

Memories...

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I would go so far as to say that it is absolutely imperative that Liverpool beat Arsenal this weekend. The difference in winning this match and not winning this match is huge.

If Liverpool were to beat Arsenal, and Chelsea and City both won (though I think Newcastle actually might hold Chelsea to a draw anyway), then the points for the top 4 would be 56, 56, 55, 50. A 6 point spread.

If however Arsenal beat Liverpool, and Chelsea and City won, the top 4 would be 58,56,56,47 (or maybe even 58,56,56,48 if everton won and jumped above Liverpool) , which is an 11 point spread.

Its a huge difference. 6 points behind the leaders, or 11 points behind the leaders.

Its a massive, massive game for Liverpool and imo , a MUST win.

Caporegime
I would go so far as to say that it is absolutely imperative that Liverpool beat Arsenal this weekend. The difference in winning this match and not winning this match is huge.

If Liverpool were to beat Arsenal, and Chelsea and City both won (though I think Newcastle actually might hold Chelsea to a draw anyway), then the points for the top 4 would be 56, 56, 55, 50. A 6 point spread.

If however Arsenal beat Liverpool, and Chelsea and City won, the top 4 would be 58,56,56,47 (or maybe even 58,56,56,48 if everton won and jumped above Liverpool) , which is an 11 point spread.

Its a huge difference. 6 points behind the leaders, or 11 points behind the leaders.

Its a massive, massive game for Liverpool and imo , a MUST win.

So what you're trying to say is we have lost

Man of Honour
So what you're trying to say is we have lost

Hehe, I remain optimistic. I think we can beat Arsenal this weekend.

My personal prediction for this weekend, is Liverpool - Win, Man City - Win, Chelsea - Draw and I predict the table once the weekend is over to be

Man City - 56 pts
Arsenal - 55 pts
Chelsea - 54 pts
Liverpool - 50 pts

Man of Honour
Wouldn't be surprised to see Chelsea drop points against Newcastle.
Whilst we're awesome when a team gives us a bit of space to play in we struggle when teams just crowd their area as we haven't got much power up front and I'm sure Pardew saw how effective Wham were at doing nothing.

Soldato
Pooing my pants about tomorrow. First of all I'm watching the match with a load of scousers and secondly, if we lose (which I think we will) this Arsenal side is showing that we can't step it up for the big games which is quite worrying considering our fixtures this month and in March.

Soldato
Wouldn't be surprised to see Chelsea drop points against Newcastle.
Whilst we're awesome when a team gives us a bit of space to play in we struggle when teams just crowd their area as we haven't got much power up front and I'm sure Pardew saw how effective Wham were at doing nothing.

You forget we had a team then.

Now we have no Colo, Cabaye, Tiote, Remy, Gouffran.

Caporegime
When did we last beat Arsenal at home? We lost under Brendan, Kenny, draw with Roy, loss with Rafa and the 4-4 draw the year before.

We're pretty crap against them

Back
Top Bottom