Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 13th April 2017]

Soldato
We are just so poor, I think we were found out in the Everton game before Christmas and we've been poor since.

There are too many players in the squad that either aren't good enough or don't care enough or... I just don't know.

Soldato
I think it's more the lack of spirit than ability. Ozil epitomises the problem, he's world-class when he bothers to play but can go an entire game without breaking into even a brisk jog.

I'm a big fan of Wenger but sometimes you need change just to avoid getting stale and that's exactly what Arsenal are in most of their games. Finishing outside the CL might be the impetus for the shake up that the club needs.

Don
I reckon he's lost the team now. That squad is full of top players yet they look a shadow of the team that started the season.
Yep. It might be harsh and he probably doesn't deserve it after all he's done for the club but this is one of those times where there's no longer anything a manager can do and a club just needs a fresh start. it's time for a change.

Caporegime
We are just so poor, I think we were found out in the Everton game before Christmas and we've been poor since.

There are too many players in the squad that either aren't good enough or don't care enough or... I just don't know.
Yep this is pretty much it, too many players that don't give a ****.

Only player I can see that gives a crap is Sanchez and that's about it. Best thing for him to do is to force a move out, to show that Wenger isn't that great a manager...in fact he's probably one of the most poorest managers around.

Ozil can go **** himself for all I care, monumental waste of space and I hope we sell him or he goes.

It's a shame that it's coming to this ie losing to teams we should be smashing into the ground with the players we have.

Hopefully after this season Wenger will decide to go, it's epically embarrassing at the moment. His legacy or what is left of it is pretty much in ruins now.

Man of Honour
Yep. It might be harsh and he probably doesn't deserve it after all he's done for the club but this is one of those times where there's no longer anything a manager can do and a club just needs a fresh start. it's time for a change.

Agree, this has been brewing for a while (years) now.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I'm sorry but you look at the side that was out there for Arsenal today and how many of those players would easily get into any of the other top 6 sides. Ozil and Sanchez are the only ones. Obviously Cech is missing but they really haven't got an amazing squad at the moment.

With a fully fit squad the Arsenal players that are top class are

Sanchez
Cech
Ozil
Cazorla

Beyond that the quality is patchy at best.

Caporegime
I can't even put into words what I'm feeling right now. I think this is the lowest I've ever been as an Arsenal fan. I feel absolutely desperate. If that senile old **** has got any self respect, he should resign right now.

Caporegime
I can't even put into words what I'm feeling right now. I think this is the lowest I've ever been as an Arsenal fan. I feel absolutely desperate. If that senile old **** has got any self respect, he should resign right now.
Meh as an arsenal fan I'm now pretty much apathetic towards the team and any results.

I don't see Wenger leaving, he's too stubborn and still believes that he has a team to win the PL. But in all honesty, other than Sanchez we have a team of misfits, who I don't think play well as a team. I don't see any fight in them especially when are a goal down. Sure every so often we do fight for results but it's too inconsistent.

If anything the board should grow a pair of balls and sack him but they won't as he makes money for the board and owner.

Back
Top Bottom