Greetings from a weekend with Monsieur MatBlack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
I tried to get some of the girls in our sales department to lift their tops whilst shouting "Happy Birthday Desmo", so I could video them doing it and send it to him, but they were all strangely reluctant :confused:. I even said that I'd not watch the camera while they were doing it so that I'd not see it! My boss volunteered though, but I don't think Desmo would have appreciated seeing John flash his boobs.

So I ended up taking a photograph of my screen and texting it instead...

des01.jpg

Later, I received the following text, entitled just "Look, Bday spoon !! :D"

des02.jpg

K.

Soldato
Just returned from the Hilton and put Haly on the Chav Express back to Swansea via London Village.

We had a massive Brunch/ Sunday lunch, Will was particularly taken with the waffles and pancakes and the cheesecake and well pretty much everything and we had a nice refined chat :) rather then a bawldy behaviour during previous meals :D

Going to round of a top weekend with a movie and coffee now.

OcUK mini meets rock 'hard'

MB

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
LOL Von. Nice one, first time I've ever been in a photoshopping :D

Matblack said:
Just returned from the Hilton and put Haly on the Chav Express back to Swansea via London Village.
It was and all :eek: So much bling on people in the carriage I was almost blinded :o

Just got back a little while ago and although knackered, it was a fantastic weekend :) Terrific laugh and really really good fun. Was great to catch up with you all as well as finally meet Roz :)
Thanks again for the invite!

Soldato
WOW, what a great weekend. Thanks to MB and H for their hospitality and also my hot choccy presents :D
Great company as usual, along with Will, Roz and Haly. Had a great time out drinking at the Thai restaurant :) Als ohad some major giggles in A&E (sorry honey), it just didn't seem right having so much fun in what would normally be a quiet and sombre place.

Took us quite a while to get the Piggy ready for work this morning meaning I was in 30 minutes late, hehe. Now we know what we're doing, we should be a bit better tomorrow morning.

Oh, and thanks for all the birthday wishes in this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom