GTA 5 problems with starting

Soldato
Hi welcome to the forums! I would say to start with, make sure all the 'redistributables' like c++ are installed, and you are signed into Rockstar Social Club. These will be on DVD in a folder called redistributables.

Also what is the specification of your PC?

Associate
OP
1280 x 1024 (recommended) I have tried to change but nothing happend, also I tried to change on gta properties with compatibility, and is adjusted on 640 x 480 screen resolution, I did try run minimize but I couldnt play it

Associate
OP
Im doing it in display > screen resolution, when I open gta it start to loading and after few stars are full it freeze but this is on other monitor, on the first one I just get message input signal out of range and black screen after that

Soldato
Only thing I can think of is the refresh rate. The default for 1280 x 1024 if 75Hz. have you tried reducing that?

Other than that I am out of ideas.

Soldato
I am out of suggestions other than to reinstall the game. You don't need the disc as you can download it from RSSC. However it will need another update tomorrow as the new online content is released in the morning.

I have checked your CPU and your card running GTA V benchmarks and you have more than enough grunt to run it.

Back
Top Bottom