GTA V Multiplayer thread (360, XBOX ONE, PS3 and PS4)

Soldato
I dont think they'll ever fully fix the data loss problem. Their whole saving system is just flawed, it relies on the client, and so many things can go wrong on that end.

Its going to be worse if it comes out for the pc so many hacks will be easily made and not easily solved.

Associate
Levelled up to 12 this morning, logged back on and had went back to 11, with pretty much all my XP gained lost.

Only one level, but not impressed. Sure I also got something ping up say I got to lvl 13 when I was lvl 11, but stats still say lvl 11.

Associate
Proud of this Selfie, timing couldn't have been better.

0_0.jpg

Soldato
Had some fun this afternoon, playing with randoms but one guy decided he had a vendetta against me and kept trying to get me, sometimes succeeding, sometimes not, anyways long story short he left his car near me, so decided to take it for a spin, but didn't want the "bad guy" points for blowing it up, so took it for a jaunt, where I misjudged a train overtake! :eek: :D

IMG-20131020-WA0009_zps677d20ca.jpg

The car conked out pretty soon after, but near a level crossing, so, as any god samaritan would, I grabbed a nearby Baller and pushed it on the tracks, needless to say, the train did it's part! :D

IMG-20131020-WA0011_zps4c555008.jpg

It got some crazy air and went about 200m down the track, waved my SMG at the fire truck and they drove off to leave it to burn :D

Back
Top Bottom