GTA V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
kbdmvb.png

Isn't that the same date that RDR was set in? Turn of the century, right?

Soldato
Interested from a technology angle, I like the immersion from detailed cities to civilian AI/street traffic. If the jumps are as big as GTA>3>4 are, I hope we can expect something pretty major and not just a ****** lick of paint.
You want to believe it's a living breathing city, the more they work on stuff like that the better for the future of gaming.

Associate
I hope they don't wait too long for the PC version. I remember finally getting GTA IV and spending most of my time trying to get it to run how I wanted, being a proper nit picker.. Got back into it with the episodes recently and really enjoyed it, working well on my new system, or at least nearly perfect.

I too would like a new original setting.. London would be amazing but I highly doubt it.. So i'd be happy with L.A as someone said its rumoured to be Hollywood?

David

Associate
I'm replaying San Andreas at the moment and I immediately linked the GTAV logo to the SA style fonts...

I'm not sure about this turn of the century business. There weren't many cars around back then which makes the title a bit of an oxymoron?

Soldato
Interested from a technology angle, I like the immersion from detailed cities to civilian AI/street traffic. If the jumps are as big as GTA>3>4 are, I hope we can expect something pretty major and not just a ****** lick of paint.
You want to believe it's a living breathing city, the more they work on stuff like that the better for the future of gaming.

I'm guessing it will be very similar to GTA IV visually but probably better performance and probably a slightly bigger map/variety of vehicles.

Soldato
Erm... I'm sure we had a teaser for GTA V ages ago... and it signified a move to Mexico from the looks of it.

found it just now, was this fake or something?

http://www.duelinganalogs.com/video/grand-theft-auto-v-teaser-trailer/

That is terribly fake :p

I love GTA reveals! Think it will be as good as GTA 4? I watched that trailer so many times!

That does actually look a little rough compared to the final version :p Guessing the new engine was causing them so issues which caused the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom