GTAV VR mod

Soldato
i tried it and it sucks for me on high setting with a 2080. loads of warping.
such a shame that PC games dont come with graphics settings to allow people to configure to their system ;)

(I am pulling your leg BUT you have to remember that outputting to 80/90 fps at the resolution of riftS or CV1 in VR is a far bigger ask than 1080p 60fps in 2D.

Soldato
OP
True, but in this case, it's probably more down to it using alternate eye rendering.
Personally, I don't mind it too much, though I can understand why someone wouldn't have it.

Soldato
such a shame that PC games dont come with graphics settings to allow people to configure to their system ;)

(I am pulling your leg BUT you have to remember that outputting to 80/90 fps at the resolution of riftS or CV1 in VR is a far bigger ask than 1080p 60fps in 2D.

Its the alternate eye rendering I think as opposed to the specs.

Associate
Dare I ask what the frame rate is like and what settings should be dialled back for a 1080ti with the rift s

I have a 2080 with a 4690k, I put the setting for the VR mod on high, then changed a few things like FXAA in game, smooth performance, no issues. I will be cranking up the settings though as I reckon I can get away with it.

Also using Oculus Tray Tool with super sampling at 2.2.

Soldato
Lost myself for a good hour on this earlier, enjoyed it (Rift CV1) love to try it with RDR2.......

I had a go the other day. Never felt so sick. Gutted about it but it might be because I've not done vr for a long time.

But aways I was thinking the same about RDR2. I think the setting would have to come right down on that so not really worth it at this moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom