Soldato
I like myself some branded items (Assuming that they're actually quality).
But what on Earth is wrong with Gucci.

All the T-Shirts are like 300 pound and modelled by gimps.

I was doing a bit of work this morning, and VPN'ed onto my works internet. I finished my work, and started reading this thread. Which led me onto google "Gucci gimp mask". Looking forward to the chat with work IT on Monday...

Anyway, you're not wrong!

OCjxUPKm.jpg

Soldato
I think the most I've ever spent on a belt was £55, that was a hugo boss one in the house of fraser closing down sale

Although I prefer my 15 year old cheap one in all honesty

Soldato
OP
I think some people are missing the point of a Gucci belt. It's about taking a nice relaxing train to london then heading to Gucci store on bond street/sloane street and knowing that you doing this because you've made a real professional achievment. Yes £240-£300 is a lot for a belt (and I'm actualy considering buying two) but it's well justified. For most people it wouldn't make much sense but for someone who has worked very, very hard and outperformed the 2nd highest by 70-80% it's a well earned treat.

Caporegime
I think some people are missing the point of a Gucci belt. It's about taking a nice relaxing train to london then heading to Gucci store on bond street/sloane street and knowing that you doing this because you've made a real professional achievment. Yes £240-£300 is a lot for a belt (and I'm actualy considering buying two) but it's well justified. For most people it wouldn't make much sense but for someone who has worked very, very hard it's a well earned treat.
This is not the magick from times past :(

Soldato
I think some people are missing the point of a Gucci belt. It's about taking a nice relaxing train to london then heading to Gucci store on bond street/sloane street and knowing that you doing this because you've made a real professional achievment. Yes £240-£300 is a lot for a belt (and I'm actualy considering buying two) but it's well justified. For most people it wouldn't make much sense but for someone who has worked very, very hard and outperformed the 2nd highest by 70-80% it's a well earned treat.

Kinda funny though that Mr Big shot needs to come onto a computer forum to validate his purchase. Let's be honest, you know this place isn't exactly a hotbed of fashion gurus.

Spend 270 quid on a tinder date and pray you get a handy.

Caporegime

I thought high rollers bought cocaine.

Caporegime

Then why don't you spend that on something that doesn't look like you've just bought it off a market in Benidorm? It looks awfully tacky.

Back
Top Bottom