Guild Wars 2

Permabanned
Epic game.

8 solid hours played yesterday.

Only thing I'm not too keen on is loot. I'm level 9 and besides the armour I'm wearing there seems to be nothing to find... Same with weapons. Can literally clear a whole cave of mobs and come out wIth a few bits of scraP.

I'm hoping loot tables get better as you get higher level.

Yea I really wish they'd have made more unique-looking weapons. Maybe there are in the upper levels.

Saw a guy with two flame swords earlier which were cool.

Associate
Yesterday it ran perfectly.. solid 50fps on high.

Today I log in and can't get above 15 fps. Same on overflow and main server. Haven't changed a thing.

Soldato
I cant even get the launcher to connect now.. My connection has fizzled out :(. Yet the forums seem to run fine.

-edit- A lot of sites seem to be slow loading too. Can anyone on VM confirm their connection is fine?

Associate
anyone had just terrible lag and disconnects? I literally havent been able to play for more than 20 - 30 mins without lagged to death or a simple d/c.

Associate
Morning guys

I purchased the game from shopto, registered my account with my serial code and I can see that shopto sent me an early access email with a code - where do I register this code!?! I cant find anywhere on my account to input the dam thing :(

Huw

Huw

Associate
Morning guys

I purchased the game from shopto, registered my account with my serial code and I can see that shopto sent me an early access email with a code - where do I register this code!?! I cant find anywhere on my account to input the dam thing :(

Yeah there's no direct link for some reason. You need to go to register.guildwars2.com

Soldato
You can tell how much everybody is enjoying by the fact that this thread has died since launch.

I have to say, it amazes me how the game can be as good as it is with no monthly cost. Although I haven't done much WvWvW at the moment, it seems like it may be that PvP fix that ex DAoC players have been craving.

Back
Top Bottom