Guild Wars 2

Ectos, Fissue of Woe and ursan blessing runs... those were the days! So much fun when everyone in the party took the blessing and you just went around destroying everything!

^^ Exactly the same - got the game at release and levelled 4 characters to 50 in a fortnight. Could never figure out pvp and the dungeons were way too hard. Downloaded the game again few times since but can't get back into it and never know what to do or where to go so just uninstall
Same experience for me, except I only levelled one character, a warrior i think to the end game then got quickly bored. As you say, the dungeons were ridiculously hard.

I didn't like the design that all classes could do any role, I don't know if that is still the same. I prefer classes to bring different abilities to the party.

I miss GW1, that game had something special.

Same experience for me, except I only levelled one character, a warrior i think to the end game then got quickly bored. As you say, the dungeons were ridiculously hard.

I didn't like the design that all classes could do any role, I don't know if that is still the same. I prefer classes to bring different abilities to the party.

I miss GW1, that game had something special.

You can still play it, though the servers are pretty much dead :)
It's worth giving it a go now. So much has changed and loads of people still play it

Back
Top Bottom