Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Man of Honour
So gym rats,

This has been discussed on many occasions about the possibility of arranging this, but I really want it to happen, so I'll see if I can make it happen

What's 'appening?
We all get together, on a Saturday in January, and train. We'll nominate a couple of routines for us all to do, not all the same or we'll get in the way of each other. Meet up at 12pm, train for an hour, help each other with form for any exercises we might want to get help with, share tips, share new exercises, finish and have our postwork out shakes like champs, then head into town for a big ol' meal and a chin wag. A testosterone filled Saturday for all

Where?
Temple Gym in Birmingham, home of 6 time Mr Olympia, Dorian Yates. It costs £5 for a one off use of the gym. I chose this place as it's central so fair for everybody really. Plus it's a fantastic gym with everything we could possibly want or need

And there's some great food places nearby

When?
Now this is upto you, I'm proposing the 14th of January (please leave a note if you can do the 7th as well as that's another potential date), but it can be changed depending on when people can make it.

Who's coming?
Steedie
MoNkeE
Skillmister
PAz
LiE
tlrBeta
Delvis
Ultra_Extreme
Freefaller

Confirmed Attendees:

• Steedie
  • Freefaller & Photobabe
  • Delvis
  • MoNkeE
  • Skillmister
  • Zuludawn
  • Batf1nk
  • milgo

This may well fall flat on its face, but worth a go

Last edited:
Soldato
Only adds 20 minutes on to the journey, and will probably be quicker than having gone through Leeds anyway, so that's cool with me. Thumbsup.jpg

Edit: 14th is best for me, as I'm in London the weekend before for a course.

Soldato
Ugh actually 7th was when i was gonna be getting dropped back off in stafford, fail :( I'd probably arrive back in stafford at 11ish so depends on timings. I think making it February would work out better

Man of Honour
OP
I won't be able to do February onwards hence wanting it to be in January

I'm going to put it back to 14th and leave a note to say if you can do the 7th, if the majority can do both, then we can change it, but I think 14th will be better for most :( sorry PAz, you can make it though, we won't be out that late :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I won't be able to do February onwards hence wanting it to be in January

I'm going to put it back to 14th and leave a note to say if you can do the 7th, if the majority can do both, then we can change it, but I think 14th will be better for most :( sorry PAz, you can make it though, we won't be out that late :)

Feb onwards? Where the flying hecky thump re you retiring to? :p ;)

I hopefully can make this, all comes down to money, hour and a half drive along with the meal etc after XMas might be a killer! Already poor and still need to buy xmas presents.

You can then all see how amazing I am

EDIT: 14th may be better for me also, as I believe I may have a birthday shindig to attend on the 7th

Back
Top Bottom