Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Associate
And just to rub it in...

0241ae9c.jpg

Caporegime
I deffo want a DL form check. I tend to get epic lower back pumps/cramps when doing any decent amount of reps.

Hm, I had this yesterday, probably due to doing BORs straight after deadlifts mind

EDIT: Waiting for Milgo to email me again regarding tomorrow :o Not sorted times or anything out yet!

Oh and Monkee:
birminghamb25byuktowins.jpg

1 Hour 40 - 69 miles :o

Last edited:
Associate
Hm, I had this yesterday, probably due to doing BORs straight after deadlifts mind

EDIT: Waiting for Milgo to email me again regarding tomorrow :o Not sorted times or anything out yet!

Sorry man. My flatmate had a friend over from Australia and we went a bit crazy.

Feeling super rough today and lost my glasses last night somewhere. So I will be wearing my rather fetching safety glasses with those little side shields. Lol.

It's probably going to look like I'm wearing them as PPE because of all the weights around.

I will send an email your way now.

Man of Honour
OP
Right you lot

Here's the plan

Parking

Parking.jpg

The 1 on the map :)

37 Temple Street,
Birmingham,
B2 5DP

As you can see, pretty close. And it's an underground car park. Can't find prices anywhere. And don't know how busy it usually is so try to get there before lunchtime, I'm aiming to get there about 11 at the latest

If that one is full, then there's these. Not sure on types of parking but it only shows decent size parking so should be ok

Parking2.jpg

Gym

Temple Gym,
16 Temple Street,
Birmingham,
B2 5BY

It's £5 for entry and we've got the all clear. However, out of respect to the regulars, we'll split up into smaller groups for the majority so as not to take too much room up.

We intend to be here for about 60-90 minutes and no more really, so no texting your mates in-between sets, "OMG I'm stood next to Steedie and his arms are the biggest thing ever!!1111", that will have to wait :p
We'll make sure plenty of photos are taken.

Also, please post your real names up or email me (in trust) and I'll bring them all along with a little sticker for you all :p, bit embarrassing referring to each other by our forum names.

Food

Nandos.jpg

Nandos - The Mailbox,
105 Wharfside Street,
Birmingham,
B1 1RF

9 minute walk!!

I know lads, I know, but it will be ok. Our pre workout shakes will keep us going until then. And then it's eating Nandos and protein rich chicken until we burst

And after that, it's pretty much home time, unless we decide to do anything else

Enjoy it everyone, it's going to be an immense day!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Oh I know yours :) and I'll prove it when I whisper sweet nothings in your ear mid set

I know a fair few, I meant for the others more

I'm Toby for the record :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm chris, and i sent you a friend request on facebook steedie <3 Stickers lol :p

Plan sounds good. Dunno about doing anything after, as you know i'm rather short on the old money front. Then again if you do do something i'm bound to monkee anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom